Be faithful to your own taste because nothing you really like is ever out of style.
Billy Baldwin


Innovation is often the ability to reach into the past and bring back what is good, what is beautiful, what is useful, what is lasting.
Sister Parish

04 March 2012

For the Birds-Signs of Spring at Pottery Barn


We have not had much of a winter around here and though a dusting blew through yesterday my bulbs are popping, the climbing hydrangeas are all a-bud and the birds are singing spring!


 I'm ready for Spring and walking through the Spring Pottery Barn catalogue all I want to do is go play outside. In the meantime, I have bulbs forcing and branches of Pussy Willows and Quince. I love bringing Spring inside and this season Pottery Barn  has gone to the birds -and the butterflies -Crazy about the crewel pillows





and anything birdcage!


Come on Spring!


















The Blue and White Life